Sunday, May 10, 2020

CHOOSE CONTENT WISELY

Publishing your posts can be scary! It’s like you’re exposing a part of you for the whole world to see.

I feel like there’s something very private about the content I write for my blogs sometimes. And I’m not even sharing anything that personal, really!

So, sometimes I just can’t get myself to hit that publish button for some reason… I feel like it’s not good enough yet. And I know perfectly well that it is.

Heaps of bloggers (including myself!) over-analyze their posts to the smallest detail. And in most cases their readers wouldn’t even notice the difference if they just published the post right away.

So, from day 1 onwards, remember this: your blog posts will never be 100% finished.

You blog posts are products of your mind which never stands still. (Meaning that you’re alive, so it’s a good thing!)

Therefore, remember to publish as soon as you feel like your post is ready to be seen by your readers.

Don’t overthink it. You can always come back and make adjustments and edit your text later if you really have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment