Sunday, May 10, 2020

Start a blog NOW Even If you don’t feel “ready".

The fact is: you will never be 100% ready – whatever it is you wish to do.

I remember starting my first blog like it was yesterday. I was riddled with insecurities about everything I was doing.

Surely, I wanted my blog to be perfect (which no blog in the world is!). But at the same time I had no clue about what I was doing.

Basically, I just felt like I was way out of my league. All I wanted was to write about a topic I felt such passion for. But I was not even close to feeling like I knew enough about it. 

Clearly, I wasn’t an expert or someone my readers could look up to.

And then there was the time issue. I wasn’t able to dedicate much time for blogging back then. I was working full-time! Not to mention a lot of other stuff going on in my life.

But I refused to fail at it, since I was so passionate about what I wanted to blog about.

I made a heap of rookie mistakes, but I knew that I would never be 100% ready to start a blog about anything. Ever.

What I can tell you right now is that you should start your blog right away. Don’t think about it, just do it.

If you’re unsure about it, the longer you think about whether you should do it or not, the more reasons you will come up with for just postponing the whole thing.

Think of starting your first blog as a learning process. We all have to start at the very bottom whenever we learn new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment