Saturday, May 9, 2020

My First Blogger (Blogspot) Google Adsense Earning

My First Blogger (Blogspot) Google Adsense Earning

Does Blogger (BlogSpot) pay us? I mean we get the FREE domain (blogspot.com) and free hosting (unlimited space) from Google and still get paid by the Google.
Well, the answer is YES we get paid.
I have been working on one to the Blogspot sites of mine and recently I received my Blogger (Blogspot) Google Adsense Earning.

How much time does it take to transfer the money to your bank?
As per them, it will take up to Five Working Days for the transfer to get completed while in my case (Pakistan -> AZAD KASHMIR-> KOTLI District) it took only two days to the transfer. So it depends and varies from place to place and the method of payments you selected.
In an email by Adsense, it informs you that it can take up to 5 Working Days. If you haven't received your payment within 5 business days from the day of the email, please contact your bank for more details.
How much can we earn from Google Adsense for Blogger (Blogspot)?
The amount that has been transferred into my account is $119.73 (earning of three months). Google Threshold is $100 - it means once you reach $100 each month, then you get paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment